Chicago Region BMW Owners Association boasts over 250 members... the largest and most active BMW Motorcycle Club in the region. Meeting on the SECOND Thursday monthly, 7:30 pm 'til 9 pm at Elmhurst Elks Lodge, 711 W. St. Charles Rd, Elmhurst, IL 60126.

IMS....continued club participation????

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #978 by Ken
Replied by Ken on topic IMS....continued club participation????
Newbie here. What is IMS?

Edit. Nevermind, goggled it.
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Ken. Reason: opps

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #967 by Patrick King
Replied by Patrick King on topic IMS....continued club participation????
Where did you find the 2020 schedule Clyde?

More
1 month 4 days ago #964 by Clyde Zalizniak
Replied by Clyde Zalizniak on topic IMS....continued club participation????
I just went to the IMS 2020 Chicago schedule and did not find CRBMWOC listed as a participating club in the Vintage category. Chicago Norton, Ton Up Club and AHRMA were listed.Are we sure that CRBMWOC is even invited to the 2020 show?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrick King

More
1 month 1 week ago #951 by Robert Swee
Replied by Robert Swee on topic IMS....continued club participation????
Having read through Fran’s comments, I do remember when we used to have an “attraction ” for the club booth. For many years it was a motorcycle simulator. That certainly did grab peoples attention. Something like that would certainly be a benefit, but obviously would have to be within a reasonable cost. After hearing Helen’s talk last night, maybe we can make our booth about The girl who drove 30,000 miles around South America on her own. Or maybe someone in our club knows Anthony Rizzo and he could sign autographs at our booth. I’m not really sure what a good cost-effective option would be , but I’m just throwing the idea out there of a central attraction.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #944 by Patrick King
Replied by Patrick King on topic IMS....continued club participation????
Yes, if other members have opinions one way or the other regarding our continued participation in the IMS, please share them here,

• fran kokes
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
2 months 6 days ago #928 by fran kokes
Replied by fran kokes on topic IMS....continued club participation????
OK. The topic came up for discussion at the July meeting. Some members add great thoughts that I had not considered. Unfortunately, I did not have my note pad at hand to capture these fine essences. I did proclaim at the meeting that this topic existed on the Forum and that thoughts be collected here. We will soon be asked to vote on the topic. I hope that the most important aspects will be shared here.
fran

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds