Chicago Region BMW Owners Association boasts over 250 members... the largest and most active BMW Motorcycle Club in the region. Meeting on the SECOND Thursday monthly, 7:30 pm 'til 9 pm at Elmhurst Elks Lodge, 711 W. St. Charles Rd, Elmhurst, IL 60126.

Hello

More
1 week 1 day ago #882 by Patrick King
Replied by Patrick King on topic Hello
Welcome to the Forum Mark. I hope that you can join us on one of our group rides, and that members of our club join you on your outings.

best,

Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #880 by Tim Colburn
Replied by Tim Colburn on topic Hello
Hi Mark. Welcome to the family!

• Mark Novack
  • Mark Novack's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 week 4 days ago #879 by Mark Novack
Hello was created by Mark Novack
Hello, new member Mark from the FAR western suburbs about 40 miles west of Chicago near Aurora Airport. Currently riding a 2010 R1200RT which I purchased in fall of 2018. My intro to the BMW Motorrad world was a C650GT, yes a maxiscooter, that I put about 20,000 miles on in the 2 years I owned it and I completed my first Iron Butt ride on that machine which hooked me on the BMW brand.

Met Norm Phoenix last year at my first BMW MOA Rally and have met several CRBMW members at the IMS show and a recent riding seminar. Decided it was time to join the club as it looks like active riding in the area.

I'm usually riding year round if roads are clear of ice and snow, commuting to work whenever possible. I have a group of friends from 3 nearby states and we usually plan a 6-10 day trip and a long weekend trip every summer or fall. Otherwise I am riding day trips in the area or to nearby states either solo or with any local riders I can find. Looking to do some more Iron Butt rides as one was just not enough.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds